[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with my flex!

NEPats

Need to decide who to put in our weird (TE/WR) flex position. I've played Witten each and every week and been fine, but after Jennings Monday night performance I'm inclined to play him. I would probably opt to play a WR in this slot anyways, but Witten has proved valuable.

Thoughts on who to play here?

Jennings @ KC

Witten @ PHI

Thanks!

NEP

Witten all the way!

From CBS Sportsline 10/31/07-for what it's worth

Jason Witten, TE DAL

News: In seven career games against the Eagles, Cowboys TE Jason Witten has averaged almost five and a half catches and 63 yards per game. Witten currently leads NFC TEs in catches (42) and yards (540) and ranks third in the NFL among TEs with 294 catches and 3,378 yards since entering the league in 2003.

Analysis: Witten is clearly one of the best TEs in the game at the moment and the Eagles have yet to face a Fantasy player of his quality this season at the position. Consider Witten a solid No. 1 TE selection in Week 9 and start him in all formats that require a TE.