[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Input on Darrell Jackson

An owner dropped Darrell Jackson late last week. So he's available in my 14 team IDP league. Is he worth picking up? He's been a bum up to this point so far this year. I have another bum Eddie Kennison. Seems to me having D Jax might be preferable. Might drop Eddie for Darrell.......

Anybody got any thoughts? What is the D Jax's health? I believe he was inactive last week.

The Grey Pilgrim

An owner dropped Darrell Jackson late last week. So he's available in my 14 team IDP league. Is he worth picking up? He's been a bum up to this point so far this year. I have another bum Eddie Kennison. Seems to me having D Jax might be preferable. Might drop Eddie for Darrell.......

Anybody got any thoughts? What is the D Jax's health? I believe he was inactive last week.

The Grey Pilgrim

just dumped him in one league. he has not earned the roster spot and i believe he's still battling a quad injury. who knows if smith is 100% coming back. the more intriguing option is battle, imo.

just dumped him in one league. he has not earned the roster spot and i believe he's still battling a quad injury. who knows if smith is 100% coming back. the more intriguing option is battle, imo.

That's great advice, because Battle is the one that's getting the looks. DJax is someone who I've always been happy to have on my fantasy teams in the past, but the 49ers either have no idea how to use him or simply don't have quarterbacks capable of getting him the ball. It's a shame, because even though it seems like DJax has been around forever, he's only in his late 20s. If he can stay healthy, he should still have some game lett.