[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I give up to get Derek Anderson?

CiminoUM5

Here's my current squad. PPR league, QBs get .5 ppc.

QB - Kitna, Griese

RB - Westbrook, McGahee, KJones, S. Young, K. Keith

WR - Wayne, R. Williams, Driver, Jennings, Curtis, Marshall

TE - K2

K - Gostowski

D - Baltimore, Philly

I'm 8-0 and have been cruising. However, I'm less than comfortable with my QB situation. Looked good at the beginning of the year when Kitna was balling, but he hasn't done sh*t in about a month and it's starting to worry me.

Instead of targeting one of the traditional big name QBs, I'm going after Derek Anderson. Largely due to the fact that in weeks 14-16, he faces some insanely bad pass defenses.

My question is, what would you guys be willing to give up for Anderson? I started off with Driver and Marshall for Anderson straight up but I'm halfway expecting that to be turned down. Would I be retarded to offer Wayne for Anderson straight up? Obviously Reggie's been by far my most consistent receiver all year, but I'm thinking Roy is in line for a big 2nd half and Jennings is looking better with every passing week. I traded Reggie high last year after his enormous 3 TD game and it worked out very well (went on to win it all), but I'm afraid of doing the same thing and seeing him continue to tear it up the rest of the year.

I had been running 3 WRs in my starting lineup all year (2 WR, 1 W/R), but I'm confident that KJones is going to be a great flex play for the rest of the year for me so I can afford to give away some of my WR depth.

I can't really give you any specific advice on who to offer for him (Anderson's value is high right now), but what you really need to do is look at what areas the Anderson owner is struggling at. Or any other owner that has a QB that you might want for that matter. You can get better trade value from your guys if he needs to fill a spot badly enough.

Edited by Piranha-z

Ok, after doing a little research I noticed that Green Bay's got a pretty soft 14-16 schedule as far as pass D's go (St. Louis, Chicago, Detriot). The girl who has Favre is in last place and probably desperate to make a change, plus she needs WR help pretty bad (has a struggling Steve Smith, an injured Marvin Harrison, and currently has Jerry Porter and Reggie Williams in her starting lineup). Should I target Favre instead?

I have the same problem so I thought I would put this in the same thread.

I have Kitna and Rivers

My running backs are E. James, K. Jones and B. Westbrook

He has Romo and Anderson and needs a running back badly.

He has offered me Anderson and S. Jackson for Rivers and K. Jones but I could probably get him to agree with taking E. James instead if I wanted since it's a PPR league.

Any advice? Is S. Jackson going to be a viable play from now on?

Edited by TTU33

I have the same problem so I thought I would put this in the same thread.

I have Kitna and Rivers

My running backs are E. James, K. Jones and B. Westbrook

He has Romo and Anderson and needs a running back badly.

He has offered me Anderson and S. Jackson for Rivers and K. Jones but I could probably get him to agree with taking E. James instead if I wanted since it's a PPR league.

Any advice? Is S. Jackson going to be a viable play from now on?

If you can get him to do it for James I'd most definitely pull the trigger on that. KJ's gonna be a must start from here on out IMO, so having SJax as your #3 wouldn't be bad at all.

If you can get him to do it for James I'd most definitely pull the trigger on that. KJ's gonna be a must start from here on out IMO, so having SJax as your #3 wouldn't be bad at all.

Thanks for the help. I'm really torn as I just don't know about S. Jackson at this point. I have to start 2 backs and Westbrook and Jones are both injury prone. What is your feeling on Jackson?

As for you

I would give away 2 of any of your receivers (besides Wayne and Williams) to get Favre. I'm not sure he will be all that much better than Kitna but your remaining receivers have some upside but you probably won't be using them. I would attempt to keep Curtis and probably try to move the GB receivers first as they are just too volatile. You never know who to start.