[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help with input on this trade....

Navygolf13

Okay so I am trying to trade for Gates in one of my leagues....or Witten.

My team is Favre, Kitna, Colston, Wayne, Chad Johnson, Galloway, Brandon Marshall, James Jones, FWP, Kevin Jones, and Jamal Lewis.

The guy with Gates has Peyton, Eli, Steve Smith, Fitzgerald, Bowe, Muhammed, Roydell Williams, Ronald Curry, Sahaun McDonald, Portis, Barber, and Sammy Morris. Gates is his only TE.

The team with Witten has Rivers, Garrard, Hilliard Randle el, Branch, Jurevicious, Jenkins, Avant, Kevin Walter, Lamont, Alexander, Leonard, Witten, and Shockey.

Offer #1 Gates and Morris for Wayne, Lewis and Olsen.....he counters with Wayne, Jones, and Olsen. What is fair here?

Offer #2 Witten for Galloway, Marshall, and Crumpler...that was my counter to Witten, Leonard for Galloway, Jones, Crumpler.....What is fair here?

I think the offer number one is more even for both teams....please any input will be reciprocated.

I think Galloway for Witten is Perfect and I would definitely make that offer. Wayne Lewis and Olsen is waaay too much to give up for Gates. I'd offer Lewis and Galloway (reluctantly) for Gates because truthfully, with his backs he should do Lewis for Gates because it addreses a huge need for him

I think Galloway for Witten is Perfect and I would definitely make that offer. Wayne Lewis and Olsen is waaay too much to give up for Gates. I'd offer Lewis and Galloway (reluctantly) for Gates because truthfully, with his backs he should do Lewis for Gates because it addreses a huge need for him

The guy who has Witten is saying he wants a RB and WR.....I cant do that so I offered Galloway Marshall and Crumpler, which again I think is way more than fair. I am willing to give up some at WR to get a good solid TE, or should I just stick with Olsen for the rest of the year?

I would stick with Olsen for the rest of the year....there is no reason to trade for the sake of trading if you are giving up way too much

Not trying to make a trade just to make one, if I can get Witten for Galloway and marshall, then I would start Wayne, Chad, Colston, Parker, Jones, and Witten....that is better than Olsen in there.....

Thanks to everyone else for your input, I thought I was being fair with both of the trades I had offered and no one in my league seemed to think they were fair.....