[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade

PatsPatsPats

Keeper League Standard Scoring PPR League.

I'm 6-2 and he's ready to pack it in and looking for Draft Picks, but if I give him Gore he'd probably go straight up.

I'm torn Gore was my keeper stud but now with how horrid SF looks and Taylor is I believe soon to be out of the picture or getting the smaller portion of the load MJD is on the rise in keeper leagues. Please hlep me.

HisTeam

Rivers, Schaub

T Jones, Barber, MJD, Chester Taylor, Dayne

Cotchery, Holt, Boldin, Jenkins

Daniels, Heap

My Team

Brady

Gore, L Jordan, Foster, Chris Henry, Cedric Benson

Steve Smith, Welker, Branch, James Jones, Hilliard, Chris Henry (Cin)

Winslow, Miller

I can relate as I have Gore in a keeper league as well and I'm currently 5-3 and ranked second overall based on points scored.

I won't give up Gore because his poor performance this season has absolutely nothing to do with him, and I think Nolan may be gone after this season. At the very least, the his offensive coordinator should be gone this season. However, I did end up trading Anquan Boldin for Selvin Young which is something that I really didn't want to do because I've already accepted the fact that Gore isn't going to lead me into the playoffs this season.

MJD can help you now, and I don't think you really lose that much over the long haul, but be aware of two things, and this comes from someone who lives in Jax:

1.) Fragile Freddie isn't going anywhere. I fully expect him to play out the final two years of his contract and then retire.

2.) With Gerrard out and Gray in, MJD is in a very similar situation to Gore, although with MJD, it should only be temporary.