[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Benson for Hines Ward

SpinalTapp

I have to start two RBs - I have LT and APeterson right now. I also have KJones as my third RB. I use him as my flex player and he backs up my primary starters. Benson is currently just sitting on my bench as insurance to KJ.

My WRs are TO and Plax. I also have Calvin Johnson who is banged up.

Ward will fill in nicely for me this week for Plax and serve as a great backup for Plax if he gets hurt. He also could fill in as a flex back up for KJ if KJ gets hurt and has great matchups in Weeks 15 & 16 during the fantasy playoffs. Plus, Ward is a keeper. Benson is not.

Your thoughts?

I'd do the deal as Benson hasn't even produced when he has had great matchups and I would be concerned that eventually the bears might work Peterson and/or Wolfe more into the equation. When Ward has played this year he's practically been a stud. I wouldn't hesitate making that trade as you already have 3 solid backs and this move would only benefit your team.

Should I be concerned that this move will make the other owner's team a legit contender? He has no #2RB right now. He will be a more serious threat if he gets production from this spot - even Benson's lowly 3.1yds per carry.

No, you're giving him a piece of shiz RB.