[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ironman Coles

keggerz

Coles has started 104 consecutive regular season games for the Jets and Redskins and is in danger of missing this weeks game due to a concussion

of course I dont need him in my big game vs Dallas this week in 32 homers :D

Coles has started 104 consecutive regular season games for the Jets and Redskins and is in danger of missing this weeks game due to a concussion

I guess there will only be only one Ironhead then.

Ironhead Coles does sound pretty good though. :D

From today's NY Post:

He (Coles) has had at least one other concussion within the last year, siffering one against the Dolphins last December.

Here's what Coles had to say regarding his availability for Sunday: "That's something they (coaches and medical staff) are talking about. I'm going to let them make the decision this time. I'm not going to fight it. Whatever decision they make is pretty much what I'm going to go with. I haven't had a decision handed down to me yet.

The people that are closest to me and that I love the most are pretty much letting me know their opinion and what they think. They will make a better judgment call than I would on a situation like this because I always have my foot on the gas. It's time for me to let go and let somebody else make the decision."

Coles is as tough as they come, but with the Jets at 1-7 and given the tone of his comments above, my guess (and hope) is that he sits.

From today's NY Post:

He (Coles) has had at least one other concussion within the last year, siffering one against the Dolphins last December.

Here's what Coles had to say regarding his availability for Sunday: "That's something they (coaches and medical staff) are talking about. I'm going to let them make the decision this time. I'm not going to fight it. Whatever decision they make is pretty much what I'm going to go with. I haven't had a decision handed down to me yet.

The people that are closest to me and that I love the most are pretty much letting me know their opinion and what they think. They will make a better judgment call than I would on a situation like this because I always have my foot on the gas. It's time for me to let go and let somebody else make the decision."

Coles is as tough as they come, but with the Jets at 1-7 and given the tone of his comments above, my guess (and hope) is that he sits.

thats why i like coles he is always playing with the pedal to the metal

which means he'll play and get 2 TDs and over 100yrs receiving.

From today's NY Post:

LC is a Class act...i hope he can keep the streak alive, but only in a safe way....

to bad too, the week they bench Paddington Bear, and this happens.

Ironic how it's the Jets vs Redskins this week. I hope he plays so Clemens will have all his tools to show his worth.