[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG trade......Manning and J. Lewis for Farve and Peterson or Addai

creep

I'm in first place and trying to figure out why this guy wants to give me FARVE and probably ADDAI (I'm gonna try to get Peterson vikings)

for Peyton Manning and J Lewis??????............he also might try to give me WESTBROOK so he can keep ADDAI and PETERSON

my team now- Peyton Lewis,James,Chatman wr- Edwards Chad Galloway Chambers Henry

Peyton has just been average for me......

Peyton has a tough playoff Balt, Oak, Houston

Lewis has a great one Jets, Buff, Cincy

now if I get Farve his playoff = home vs Oak (snow??) at RAMS at CHI (snow)

Like i said i am in first place, so do i mess with my chemistry or go for the guys who have been outplaying MANNING AND LEWIS.?????

will answer yours.....leave post

Getting Addai/Westbrook would be lovely, but it really depends on who your backup qB is or who would be available. Frankly though, any of these deals sound like a great idea to me. Consider that Addai might sit in the fantasy playoffs due to indy having it clinched which should make the second best deal Favre and Westbrook. Good luck

Please respond to mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=229743

Getting Addai/Westbrook would be lovely, but it really depends on who your backup qB is or who would be available. Frankly though, any of these deals sound like a great idea to me. Consider that Addai might sit in the fantasy playoffs due to indy having it clinched which should make the second best deal Favre and Westbrook. Good luck

Please respond to mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=229743

THE ONLY thing is FARVE at CHICAGO for our SUPER BOWL if I make it, COULD BE SNOWING

Manning will probably be playing just to keep up with the PATS..........