[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would humbly like trade advice

rosssvr

I have probably a day left to work this out. Some feed back would be great. Even if is a yes or no would really be helpful now. :D

Derek Anderson has been offered to me for Marion Barber. My team is in my sig. I am currently 4-5 and second to last in my league. Out of ten teams 8 make it to the playoffs.

weeks 10, 11, 12, 13 weeks 14, 15, 16 my fantasy playoffs

Anderson faces

@PIT, @BAL, HOU, @AZ @ NYJ, BUF, CIN

Kitna faces

@ AZ, NYG , GB, @MIN @ DAL, @ SD, KC

If i trade away Barber . I am left w/ Parker and Lynch barring an injury. So all the money would be riding on them not getting hurt.

the sched for the three rb's

Barber

@NYG, WAS, NYJ, GB, @DET, PHI, @CAR

PARKER

CLE, @NYJ, MIA, @WAS, @NE, JAC, @STL

LYNCH

@MIA, NE, @JAC, @WAS, MIA, @CLE, NYG

My situation is the schedule for Parker is a little tough and so is Kitna's. Anderson's schedule will ease up during my playoffs but, I lose a rb who has a decent schedule down the stretch and i will be down a rb. I have yet to try and trade him Parker which seems like the ideal move but, he seems to have a thing for Barber. I just wanted some opinions in case he does not go for the Parker trade instead. :D

he did not go parker so, i gave him barber. thanks to all who replied :D and :wacko: to those who did not :D

Edited by rosssvr

I'd try to trade him Parker if it were me. I'd rather roll with Lynch and Barber with Anderson. If he won't go for that, I'd still do the deal since Det's passing offense isn't as good as Cle's lately and like the others said Parker and Lynch should be able to carry you. Having Holmes as a backup doesn't hurt either if he gets a decent number of carries.

Good luck

I'd try to trade him Parker if it were me. I'd rather roll with Lynch and Barber with Anderson. If he won't go for that, I'd still do the deal since Det's passing offense isn't as good as Cle's lately and like the others said Parker and Lynch should be able to carry you. Having Holmes as a backup doesn't hurt either if he gets a decent number of carries.

Good luck

thank you