[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS week 10

fathazam

I have 4 spots to start this week that i'm filling (this includes my flex) for RB & WR

I have LT and Marshawn Lynch who I plan on putting in irregardless. I also have Lee Evans who I feel like is a near lock this week now that Losman is starting and they are playing Miami.

The 4th spot is to either be occupied by Edge or Larry Fitz @ home in Arizona.

Scoring is exactly the same for WR's and RB's. 20 yd's = 1 point, 6 for TD, and extra points if they get a TD over 50 yds or over 75. I feel like it should be the running back, but against detroits suspect secondary combined with edge's last week poor outing i'm confused as all hell. Edge generally does good at home though.

I'll answer yours if you answer mine, just leave a link. Thanks all.

Edited by fathazam

Start the Edge. Fitzgerald is putting up some good yards, but he has not scored many TDs and I expect that to continue.

I'd go with Fitz, in the Detroit has given up 6 passing TDs in the last 4 games compared to 1 rushing...