[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade options advice

Hat Trick

In my local I am looking to upgrade at QB cause I feel it's what is holding my team back.

Scoring is normal PPR league except QB's TD's = 4 points.

Start 1 QB, 2-3 RB's, 2-3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K

Roster:

McNabb

Bush

A Peterson

M Barber

S Alexander

S Young

C Johnson

A Johnson

K Curtis

S Holmes

K Winslow

J Witten

I have offers on the table:

1. Winslow for Bulger

2. Bush and Winslow for Manning and Coles/Bowe/Hines Ward

3. Bush for Manning

I really don't want to give up Bush or AD at all. I have tried to trade one of my two elite TE's all year, but I kept them to get them through the byes. I haven't been able to get the value they posess, but one of them are chewing up roster space. I really like my 3 headed moster in Bush, AD and Barber. Alexander has been a turd that I traded for who i'm just not sure that will turn things around. I am very concerned that McNabb is going to either get injured, get benched or continue to keep sucking. I have no backup and I want desperately to win this league, I've had some bad luck, but have managed to avoid injuries. Once AJ comes back that helps a lot, but like I said I feel my QB will end up being my downfall and if I chose not to trade for a different QB and McNabb gets yanked then here's my options come playoff time.

Pennington

Huard

Garrard

Griese

Harrington

Schaub

Warner

Lemon

Vince Young

Losman

McNair

Alex Smith

Clemens

Have any advice?

I'd do that as well.

But as a Kitna owner I can tell ya he does have some down weeks, but has the weapons to produce. If it's P. Manning I might do that Bush for Manning deal. Only bad part is that it is ppr, which increases Bush's value.

Other than that, Warner and a healthy Schaub with AJ back might be your best options.

But I'd lean towards the Kitna deal.

Check out my post if you get a chance.