[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a little help

nhoops

Hey all,

The good news, tomorrow afternoon I'll be sitting on the beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico :D

The bad news, I'll have to set my lineup by tonight and have a couple of tough calls.

Standard Scoring

QB (pick 1)

Hasselbeck v. SF - consistant

Kitna @ Arz - up and down

Bulger @ NO - garbage time pnts

All have decent matchups, leaning towards Hass.

RB (pick 2)

KJones @ Arz - my only must start

Henry @ KC - banged up

Young @ KB - gets some, but not enough

Rudi @ Balt - back from inj., but tough match up

F.Taylor @ Tenn - tought match up, has MJD stealing touches

M.Morris v. SF - getting work

So I'm starting Jones and right now I have Henry in there, but he didn't practice yesterday.....said he could have finished the game last week, if they had a chance to win. Taylor is a starter, but doesn't seem to get more than 50 or 60 yds. Morris is intriguing and could get more work, especially if Alexander struggles. But do I play him if I'm starting Hass as well?

Rest of my team: TO, Evans, Gates, Bironas, Bills D. I should get pnts from them but it's a tough week and I'm sick of my RB not performing well.

Any thoughts?

TIA!

Edited by nhoops

I like Hass the best of those QBs. He should light it up on SF

I would go with Jones and Henry as you have it. He should play. I don't like Rudi based on his matchup, and unless Alexander is out I wouldn't be comfortable starting Morris over Henry. Hope this helps

See mine on whether to push for Def on this trade

I would agree with Hasslebeck and Jones, but I am leary about Henry. The KC D is pretty good againt the run, I think that they have only allowed 2 or 3 rushing TD this year, and Henry and Young will split the load. And with Alexanders sore knee I would go with Morris.

Check out mine if you get a chance.

I would agree with Hasslebeck and Jones, but I am leary about Henry. The KC D is pretty good againt the run, I think that they have only allowed 2 or 3 rushing TD this year, and Henry and Young will split the load. And with Alexanders sore knee I would go with Morris.

Check out mine if you get a chance.

Totally agree here. Morris looks to get more reps.

Wow, tough call really. You have to start Hasselbeck IMO. As for who to pair with Jones is a really tough call. If you want a guarantee then you go with Taylor, although I think Morris probably will score around the same with limited action. I'm not so sure you run henry out there, I'm benching him this week. The Chiefs are pretty darn good against the run and in Arrowhead, coming off a loss that the Defense is taking blame for, without there starting QB potentially in Cutler.........the Chiefs D is a very good play this week. I'd probably lean towards Jones and Morris or Jones and Taylor.