[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers unite - LJ Offer

suburban_pimp

First, my QB situation sucks ( Rivers and Campbell ). Second, I just lost LJ and have no other RBs to speak of unless Benson qualifies as 1. That said, here is an offer I have that I am seriously contemplating:

LJ and DJ Hackett

Hasselbeck and Hines Ward

Do I do it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 team PPR

1 pt per 10 yards rush/rec

bump

LJ will have slim to no use the remainder of the season. You need a QB that can produce. Hasselbeck is definitely a QB that will produce. He has no running game so there will be a lot of passing down the stretck. Hackett is back and Branch isn't far off. Grab him. :D

Need more info....

How many QBs do you start?

How does this help your RB situation?

On the way you are framing it now I don't like it, based on the recent news LJ could be back as early as 2 weeks from now and no one has an easier rushing schedule than KC here on out.

Need more info....

How many QBs do you start?

How does this help your RB situation?

On the way you are framing it now I don't like it, based on the recent news LJ could be back as early as 2 weeks from now and no one has an easier rushing schedule than KC here on out.

Thanks for the reply. Let's put it this way, the fact LJ is out this weekend is a BAD thing for my squad. Getting rid of him does not help me at RB, but I am hoping the upgrade at QB will help enough to help mitigate some of the points LJ would have helped with. 3 weeks without LJ would have spelled certain death for my squad. Lastly, we can only start 1 QB.

Edited by suburban_pimp

I live in KC, and I seriously get the feeling that LJ is done for the year. So I say get what you can for him now, before they officially release the news that he's done for the year. He's out for at least 3 weeks, that's pretty certain. 4 days from injury and still too swollen to see what is wrong. Doubtful this week, yet taking tests on it next week??? What? That doesn't sound right to me. They are keeping this close to the vest on the news about his ankle. Get Hasselbeck and Ward, now. If you have to get a RB, then use Ward and a QB, maybe even Hass if you have to and get the RB you need.