[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Coles for Watson?

reneworleans

I am being offered RB Kenny Watson for WR Lavernous Coles. I do need help at RB since I drafted Cedric Benson, Rudi Johnson, and now have the following RB's:

• Grant, Ryan GBP
  • Keith, Kenton IND
  • Young, Selvin DEN

among whom Grant is the only starter in GB's last-in-the-league running game. Obviously I was hoping Selvin Young and Kenton Keith would see more action, but that has not transpired yet.

My other WR's include TJ (stud), Andre Johnson (injured stud), Santonio Holmes (playing well recently), and David Patten (ditto). He also has Thomas Jones, so perhaps this would be a better trade than Watson.

Should I make this trade to bolster my weakest position?

Standard performance with no PPR.

Edited by reneworleans

This deal doesnt really give you another RB.....you'll have to decide btw Rudi and Watson every week. Coles was on fire before the injury and I think you could get more value. See if you can get a better RB if you offer Holmes. You need a quality starter. Maybe offer Keith/Coles to the Addai owner for a solid RB?