[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT or Addai

Fletch

If you had to choose between the two of these great RBs, which would you choose for the second half of this season and beyond.

Addai is in an established system with a great cast around him. The coaching staff and players are likely not going anywhere soon and one could argue the O-line will be better in the next couple years as they mature.

LT is a couple years older and in the Norv Turner system this year, which was supposed to be RB friendly. Will Turner be there next year, if not what will happen to that system and team. What a mess.

My thoughts are that its better to have Addai. Is LT really over the hill?

Addai is obviously having a better year but you cant deny LT's talent.....and NO he is not over the hill. As you probably already know, Addai has suffered a few injuries this year and I expect that to be the norm if IND contiues to give him the full load. IND is known to use a committee approach and they have some talent in Kenton Keith. I'd love to have Addai on my team for this year but if I'm picking a keeper between the two, I'd go LT without hesitation. He has the ability to run, catch, or pass for a TD at any time.

Here is a vote for Addai.....Colts are just a better team than the Chargers, and feel they always will be.....That being said, would rather have Addai on that team for years to come....yes, LT is NOT over the hill, but this is his 7th year in the league, and eventually, skills diminish, especially at the RB position.....Addai will never be another LT, but I also believe the 25 td days are gone for LT as well...

please see mine, similar question between gore and mcgahee.