[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will this team win me my league championship ?

MGNJTD

Trading deadline is FRI and I think I have a solid team. Let me know where (if needed) you think I can improve my squad.

Typical yahoo scoring system for our league.

QB: PALMER & FAVRE

RB'S L WHITE, BARBER, & C TAYLOR

WR'S: MOSS, A JOHNSON, WINSLOW, ENGRAM, PATTEN

DEF: DAL & NEW ORLEANS

K: BIRONAS & NEDNEY

yes will win it ALL!!

tough to say, not knowing how many teams...what other rosters are....

personally think you are hurting at RB..

lendale has been decent but not a stud back....barber splits carries with jones...taylor is only good if AP misses time...

ONLY legit go to receiver is Moss....not sure if/when andre comes back....

yes will win it ALL!!

tough to say, not knowing how many teams...what other rosters are....

personally think you are hurting at RB..

lendale has been decent but not a stud back....barber splits carries with jones...taylor is only good if AP misses time...

ONLY legit go to receiver is Moss....not sure if/when andre comes back....

Agreed w/ chinatown but I think your WR corp is pretty solid, hell the soldier is getting over 6 catches a game with around a 100 yds

No

You never know...Like the guy who's 9 and 1 in my league. His team isn't that great, yet he keeps getting lucky. Fantasy football is built on a LOT of luck. You are weak at rb.

Also, try and nab a Jamal Lewis if you can while he's cheap. Cleveland has THE MOST easiest schedule for the fantasy playoffs. Earlier this year, I traded Reggie Bush for Braylon Edwards...the guy thought I was nuts, but what he didn't know was to look at the match-ups come playoff time. That's what fantasy football is all about...play the Match Ups...another reason why I picked up Mark Bulger...He plays Cincy week 14. Although, I almost lost using Bulger this week and Benching McNuts (McNabb). Who would have thought he'd have that great of a game vs Wash?

Again, luck plays the most significant part in fantasy football...sport is too violent to have guys not get hurt. Pretty much every first round pick this year.

Good luck the rest of the way to all teams...(That don't play me :D )

You never know...Like the guy who's 9 and 1 in my league. His team isn't that great, yet he keeps getting lucky. Fantasy football is built on a LOT of luck. You are weak at rb.

Also, try and nab a Jamal Lewis if you can while he's cheap. Cleveland has THE MOST easiest schedule for the fantasy playoffs. Earlier this year, I traded Reggie Bush for Braylon Edwards...the guy thought I was nuts, but what he didn't know was to look at the match-ups come playoff time. That's what fantasy football is all about...play the Match Ups...another reason why I picked up Mark Bulger...He plays Cincy week 14. Although, I almost lost using Bulger this week and Benching McNuts (McNabb). Who would have thought he'd have that great of a game vs Wash?

Again, luck plays the most significant part in fantasy football...sport is too violent to have guys not get hurt. Pretty much every first round pick this year.

Good luck the rest of the way to all teams...(That don't play me :D )

Hey chuck, are you in my league.....

Why do I ask.....................

I am 9-1 and I dont think my team is all that great. I just happen to be playing everyone on their worst day.. But hey, I will take the wins... If I keep it up, there is a $100.00 bonus for the best win record of the season.

Edited by jmbstudios