[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Kevin Jones, E James, or Ryan Grant

LayLow

Ok, Jones plays the Giants

James plays the Bengals

Grant plays the Panthers

anyone? Obviously if KJones sits out this week for some reason, i would have to play Grant.

Thanks for the help

Sounds like Jones should be OK, so i'd sit Grant. But if there are any issues w/ practice time missed by Jones, i'd sit him. Latest on Jones was that he had normal soreness on Monday, and would play this weekend.

Jones is sore, and maybe more importantly-- so is Kitna. The Giants D is pretty good too.

After this past weeks performance I dont see how you can sit Grant.

My sister could put up numbers against CIN.

All that being said I think you go with the 2 healthy backs with the better match ups.

Grant and Edge.

is your sister still available?

i'm hurting at my flex spot.

(real cheap shot, sorry just couldn't resist).

Now thats funny, I dn't care who u are

Edge and Grant for sure

sit jones

Now thats funny, I dn't care who u are

Edge and Grant for sure

sit jones

Thanks guys. I see that Giants game getting dirty for Detroit. Kitna will be on his back all game, and jones MAY sneak a 1 yard TD at best with not many yards.

I hope Grant pays off.

Nov 13 The Lions are considered holding Jones (foot) out of Sunday's game against the Giants in order to preserve him for the Thanksgiving Day contest against the Packers, MLive.com reports.

Recommendation: Jones has needed four or five days to let his foot fully recover after each game, and it complicates matters further that he had to leave Sunday's loss to Arizona twice because of soreness in his surgically-repaired left foot. With the Thanksgiving Day game, he'd be very doubtful to play next Thursday against Green Bay in the wake of a Sunday contest against the Giants. We'll see if this is something the Lions plan on following through with leading into Sunday, but Jones owners may want to scoop T.J. Duckett up off the waiver wire just to hedge their bets for the next two games.

Answered my question for me.

I just did an analysis, and the Giants D has only given up 1 rushing TD in the last 6 games.

Carolina has given up 9 rushing TD's in the last 6 games.

Grant starts, and your right, I can't bench Edge. If he doesn't do anything this week, he will prob start being benched in bad matchups.