[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice needed

jarhead

I just acquired Chester Taylor off the WW and was immediately offered a trade.

The person is offering Chris Chambers for Chester Taylor.........??????? :D

I am instantly thinking I should take this trade, but first must get some opinions from my Huddlers.

Oh and by the way, first off my team is in second to last place and I really have no need for C.Taylor, I grabbed him to stash on my bench and I DO need a WR to go with T.O. and Bowe.

Edited by jarhead

It depends upon alot of things. Who are your current RBs and WRs? Does he own Peterson, or do you?

No he does not have Peterson, he is in the bottom 4 in the lg likemyself, and I think he is doing a desperate move to try and ride whatever C.Taylor MIGHT do if he starts the next week or two, and I definitely could use Chambers and have no need for Taylor.

I've had chris chambers all year, and i must say that his best days, believe it or not, was back at miami (as far as this year is concerned) I dont see him getting alot of yards or tds here on out. I dont like p.rivers at all, and gates/LT are definately grabbing the balls that comes out of rivers crappy arm. You should hold onto taylor, i feel like he wiill be the starting RB for the next 4 weeks

hope that helped

please take a look at my post

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=231290