[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Purple Jesus Ripple Effect - Need to handcuff my only RB

SpinalTapp

I lost AP but have LT, M.Turner, and KJ as my other backs. Problem is, KJs foot is acting up again and without him, I got nothin else at RB. I have two no brainer players that I will cut tonight to make room for RBs off the wavier wire. Would you -

1. Use one spot on Duckett to cuff Jones and the other spot on an RB like Stecker or C.Brown, etc

2. Use both spots on the Lions back ups - Duckett and Bell because it is unclear who will get the call if Jones is shut down

If you choose #1 - how would you rate the available RBs on the wire:

Chris Brown

Aaron Stecker

Michael PIttman

Chris Henry

Heath Evans

Jason Wright

Your thoughts are appreciated.

I would grab Bell and Stecker. I don’t see Duckett being the main guy and Chris Brown would only get used if White is seriously injured. Stecker should should see more action to keep Bush fresh as he’s getting nicked up on a regular basis.

See mine on Hasselbeck vs Anderson

I would grab Bell... I don’t see Duckett being the main guy

I disagree. Bell has been inactive and is clearly not in the Lions good graces.

I'm going after Duckett in a couple leagues. I can't quote or link to it, but I recall some positive comments regarding Duckett in the last couple weeks from the Lions coaching staff.

I'll agree that Bell has fallen out of favor but do you really think they would make Duckett the main back? If not Bell then I would think Pinner or whoever else they have would go before Duckett.

I picked up Aveion Cason off waivers; if nothing else, he seems to be their primary kick returner, so even if you don't get rushing yards out of him, you will get return yards, if your league has that type of scoring system, like mine does.