[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SHOP TOM BRADY

Badcat64

I'm getting nervous with T. Brady because New England is on a roll and might rest players down the stretch. Would it be a good time to shop Brady for a big time WR... like Owens. I still have Brett Favre to lead me into the playoffs. I am leading my league at 8-2 at the present time.....Help....

Dude if you put up Brady you had better get TWO studs not one and some garnish to boot. You could get a great playoff package for him and your right he may sit late in the season. You bundle him with a couple of other players and get a smorgy going to set you team up nice. No straight up trades though, he is to valuable.

As a Brady owner, I made the choice to stick with him and ride this year out. I wonder how many of your games you won were soley rested on the numbers Brady put up. With that said, you might want to get a group of players whose combine averages match Brady's.