[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff QBs

TheDude

This one league I'm in we start two QBs, optional. I usually start one and one of my many other huge studs. I just traded Selvin Young for Matt Schaubb because Selvin is my RB5 and I just didn't need him.

My other QBs at the moment are Croyle and Griese.

I'm 8-2 with a one game buffer, first two places get the bye, I should only have to play week 15 and 16 if things go as planned. So, knowing all this, which QB would you pick up out of these guys:

J Beck

J Russell or D Culpepper

S McNair or K Boller

Grossman

T Jackson

JP Losman (don't really want)

All these guys suck. Beck and Russell are really what i"M looking at!! QBs are a precious commodity in this league.

CHI, KC, MIN have favorable playoff schedules...

Week 16 is what i"m seriously worried about. Schaubb plays IND (#1), and most of these options have tough matchups that week as well. CHI seems to have the best so do I drop Croyle and keep both CHI QBs on the roster so i have the one i need in week 16? Any other ideas?

I guess I'm seeing if anyone has high hopes for any of those scrubs. I could continue just playing one but IND held Schaubb to 9 pts in week 3 in ths league. I just want any edge i can get.

Freeney has been ruled out for the year, so I suppose that should help his pocket time.