[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver RBs Tonight

whiskey

From today's Rocky Mountain News:

"Running back Travis Henry (left knee) practiced on a limited basis while wearing a brace on the knee this week and will have to improve some from the team's practice Saturday night at Invesco Field to play tonight."

As an aside, it is also my understanding that TEN DT Albert Haynesworth is not expected to play (the DEN light & loaded with 2nd stringers O-line would struggle mightily against him), and John Lynch is expected to play (enhances the currently pathetic DEN run D and may give DEN a few more plays on O).

Edited by Bronco Billy

BTW - I don't think it will help Henry much if he can play that he spent 5 hours in front of the commish Friday and either tomorrow or Wednesday will most likely hear whether he'll get a 1 year suspension or not (along with a 1 yr suspension will be dramtically reduced compensation from DEN because it wrote a drug/suspension clause into his contract, as well as being 30 yrs old when his suspension would be over).

I don't see how he could be completely focused on the game even if he were healthy.

Edited by Bronco Billy

From today's Rocky Mountain News:

"Running back Travis Henry (left knee) practiced on a limited basis while wearing a brace on the knee this week and will have to improve some from the team's practice Saturday night at Invesco Field to play tonight."

As an aside, it is also my understanding that TEN DT Albert Haynesworth is not expected to play (the DEN light & loaded with 2nd stringers O-line would struggle mightily against him), and John Lynch is expected to play (enhances the currently pathetic DEN run D and may give DEN a few more plays on O).

I hope all of this is true - I have a 5 point lead going into tonight. My opponent has Vince Young, I have Selvin Young and Rob Bironas. I don't need Henry taking any carries from Young. And a healthy Lynch should greatly help the Denver D against V Young.

I'd bet Henry sits again this week and gets the boot in a couple days.

My money is on this.

Henry is as good as done in Denver and maybe in the NFL altogether, but certainly he'll never start in the NFL again barring injuries to the guys atop the depth chart in front on him.