[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Pickup: RB

ten team league....benching gore.....6 pts for td, 1 pt every 25 yards

rumor has both LJ and Green going on IR.......both have favorable matchups this week and going forward.

Dayne is younger; and Houston is playing decent..is he better option??

thanks

I just grabbed Dayne (Holmes was not available), he has actually had 2 pretty good games B2B. NO is no pushover when it comes to their run D and he put up 89/20 on them. With that offense finally starting to get healthy IMO he has a bit more upside from here on out.

I think Dayne has more upside than Holmes when considering the offense he's in and the passing game picking it up to hopefully give him some more running room. I am thinking of picking up Dayne myself and dumping Henry (already own Selvin).

Would you dump Henry for Dayne? Please see my question here - http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=232463

Thanks

Thanks....my feelings exact, re: Houston offense starting to move the ball....was hoping to see if Green is OUT; they just posted that Holmes is OUT for this week, but still no word if he's shut down for the year....

both dayne and holmes should produce this week....

I agree on Dayne. I don't think the back to back games are a fluke. I think he'll be servicable in this offense and he has a great matchup this week. I just dropped LJ for him. It always leaves a lump in your throat when you drop your 1st pick.

+1. I just put in a waiver claim for Dayne tonight and I will dump Travis Henry. Tired of his worthless butt...but agree never easy to drop a 2nd round pick.