[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help. Please Respond. Who do I start for week 12? Julius Jones or Lee Evans?

iamlikepele

listen up. this is the playoffs for me. first let me tell you a little about our league rules. Its the basic ESPN rules. you start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 1 rb/wr, 2 wrs, 1 te, 1 defense, and 1 kicker.

-25 passing yards= 1 pt

-passing td= 4 pts

-10 rushing/receiving yards= 1 pt

-a rushing/catching td= 6 pts

(this is a twelve team league BTW, and the playoffs start this week because we had an 11 week season so everybody plays every1 only once)

here is my team:-----------------------------------------------------------here is his team:

Romo ------------------------------------------------------------------------Brady

Lendale White-------------------------------------------------------------- LT

Marion Barber --------------------------------------------------------------Stephen Jackson

Julius Jones or Lee Evans :D -----------------------------------------Derrick Mason

Marques Colston ----------------------------------------------------------Chad Johnson

Reggie Wayne--------------------------------------------------------------Joey Galloway

Benjamin Watson-----------------------------------------------------------Dallas Clark

Cowboys D------------------------------------------------------------------Redskins D

Phil Dawson-----------------------------------------------------------------Mason Crosby

*my question is...who do I start? Lee Evans or Julius Jones? Also, I have Pat Crayton and am gunna pick up Kolby Smith who might start. So this is a huge week for me and I need to know who to put in. Maybe I can even keep Evans and Juice in and bench Colston or Wayne. I dont know what to do yet so help me out.

-who do you think will win this game? Me or my opponent?

Edited by iamlikepele

You gotta go Evans. Even if the Dallas game is a blowout, Jones still wont see many carries. Evans could have a nice day. The Jags secondary is poop and now their best linebacker is out for a few weeks.