[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who'd of Thunk it?

cre8tiff

:D

McCellen says: "The most powerful leader in the world had called upon me to speak on his behalf and help restore credibility he lost amid the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. So I stood at the White House briefing room podium in front of the glare of the klieg lights for the better part of two weeks and publicly exonerated two of the senior-most aides in the White House: Karl Rove and Scooter Libby.

"There was one problem. It was not true.

"I had unknowingly passed along false information. And five of the highest ranking officials in the administration were involved in my doing so: Rove, Libby, the vice president, the president's chief of staff, and the president himself."

Sadly enough, this is getting be ----> :D material.

Edited by cre8tiff

I was listening to this on NPR today.

Guilt. Guilt confirmed for Bush, Cheney, Libby, and Rove.

Who cares? The same people who knew the truth the whole time despite the lies.

Who doesn't care? The people who claimed they were innocent despite knowing the underlying truth the whole time.

The real question is... why would anyone trust anyone in this administration on any subject for any reason ever? Why would anyone have any faith in the opinions of people who supported Bush this whole time? Why would anyone listen to the political thoughts of people who voted for Bush in a second term? You're all morons.