[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben and Curry for Edwards and P. Rivers

gd74

I have been offered the following trade....I am in desperate need of a qb......the qb position has been killing me..... my roster is in my signature and feel that i can get away with three WRs of S. Smith, DJ Hackett and Chad Johnson

I would be getting Big Ben and Curry and giving up Edwards and P. Rivers

I have been offered the following trade....I am in desperate need of a qb......the qb position has been killing me..... my roster is in my signature and feel that i can get away with three WRs of S. Smith, DJ Hackett and Chad Johnson

I think I would do it, your QB's are not getting it done and Ben is top 5 this year (though he may not be throwing as much in the colder weather and therefore the guy is selling him pretty high). You can probably take the hit at WR assuming your big guns have some better games. Big assumption though, especially with Smith's QB situation.

I like Ben, but Braylon might be a bit too expensive. If you can't get Derek Anderson, Matt Schaub, or someone like that a little cheaper I think I would do it.

1st choice: If he would agree to Steve Smith instead, that would be much better for you. Not just because of their performances so far, but of your WR's, CJ and Edwards have very nice match-ups down the stretch.

2nd choice: Follow meyerempire's suggestion and try to improve your QB position by going after a QB who doesn't cost so much. Anderson would probably cost just as much though, since he goes against the Jets, Bills and Bengals in weeks 14, 15 & 16.

3rd choice: Just take the deal as is.