[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Plax or Chris Henry (CIN)

Cowboy Killah

It's a TD heavy league with 6 per TD and 1per 10 yards, no ppr. I have Braylon, Plax and Henry, not sitting Braylon EVER, so it's between Plax and Henry, any help would be appreciated. I know Plax is hurt, but 32nd pass defense is attractive...Henry has been doing great, but TEN is 7th against the pass, even though DEN had a great game against them last week.

Yeah, Plax has played all year but his ankle has been a nagging issue and he hasn't practiced at all. AT ALL...not even preseason. last 4 games he has turned in 50 or less yards and no tds. Henry has only been back for two games and is getting number 1 WR production. but the matchup for burress is so sweet! and the matchup for Henry is not so sweet. however, Housh is hurt...since Housh has been the true #1, that makes Henry's upside just a little bigger. what do you think?

I also have both WRs in a league, and i'm deciding which one to start in the flex position (Torry Holt and Marques Colston being my starters).

I'm rolling with Plaxico this week, but this is the last week i'm giving him a chance. If he gets less than 60yds and a TD i'm benching him from now on for Henry.

The matchup is too good for Plaxico, and if he is going to have a coming back game, this is it!

hey killah, I would go with Henry, he's a hot hand now for a reason. Chad has worn out his welcome with bengal fans and with Palmer. I actually like Henry's upside over housh also. If he can get his head in football 100% he will soon be anyones wr1. But call me crazy don't be afraid of Moss. Since the Philly J Campbell and the Wash offense are now making a big attempt to go downfield as per off guru spags, and if Moss played that game he would of blownup instead of Thrash. Mosses #'s the rest of the way will look like last weeks don't be afraid to start Moss. you can't really go wrong with Plax either just throwin it out there

I to have Burress and S.Moss. Quite honestly I do have my concerns w/ Burress. Moss shouldn't even be in the mix until he shows some consistency. Tampa D's strength is against the pass. Now back to your ? on Burress or Henry.....................................Burress. NyG rbs are hurt going to have to throw the ball. CJ will make a cameo this wk and shine. Just remember this is my opinion.....Go Burress

thanks for the response to my ?

good luck