[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG MISTAKE - Should have started Julius Jones

Bedoman

I sort of boxed myself into a corner and am in trouble now.....

After I lost Ronnie Brown this year and with Frank Gore sucking it up BAD....Chatman has been ok for me .....

Sounds like Chatman is iffy at best this weekend and even if he plays its against PIT (Not Good)

Now Ricky is back and could make Chatman a thing of the past.....

Been sitting on Selvin Young for weeks now and thought he would be an OK start if Henry was out which he is but know it sounds like Young may not play with the knee....I have Hall also but I have to get my line up in by noon Sunday and the DEN game is not until 3:15pm.....no announcement will likely happen on Young/Hall so what the HECK do I do???

HELP GUYS this is a big one.....Young or Hall if no annoucement is made??? DO you think something more concrete will come out before Sunday at NOON???

HELP

Edited by Bedoman

Pick up Ahmad Bradshaw. He is most likely available and will be Rueben Droughns' change of pace back. I've been giddy about this kid all season after watching him run in the preseason. He runs hard and he runs well...I can see Bradshaw earning more carries in this game and he is a homerun threat. Reminds me a lot of a Norwood or a Leon Washington. However, the Giants will go with the hot hand as they have in the past, so if he breaks some good runs (which he should) he'll get you good points. He should be good to at least match what Jones got this thursday. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=233030