[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2; Gore, Fargas, K. Smith, Grant

linkster

Thanks Piranha-z! I know a lot of people are not very sold on Grant but look what he did to Minn who is beeter than Dallas at run def. plus everyone has had to throw against Dallas to keep up. Is Dallas Any one else? def REALLY that good?? I do not trust Gore and Smith could burn me...

I need points, bottom line. Anyone else?

Thanks Piranha-z! I know a lot of people are not very sold on Grant but look what he did to Minn who is beeter than Dallas at run def. plus everyone has had to throw against Dallas to keep up. Is Dallas Any one else? def REALLY that good?? I do not trust Gore and Smith could burn me...

I need points, bottom line. Anyone else?

I need to decide between Kolby and Grant and really dont know. The Huddle has Kolby rated higher this week. The dilemma here is how much of a chance will each player get? Dallas is much better against the run and usually teams are playing catch up. Green Bay is a pass first offense and Grant didnt get alot of carries against Detroit until the 2nd half when they had a big lead. Pack arent likely to have a big lead here and might be throwing 70% of the time. BUT, the Pack will score in this game and will be able to move the ball which may really open things up for Grant and give him more scoring opportunities (plus, he factors in the passing game).

On the other hand, Kolby plays for a run first team and will probably get 25 carries. Chargers havent been good on the road and have been weak against the run. Kolby is going to carry the ball alot in this game. Question is, if you were the Chargers, wouldnt you make Croyle beat you? Wouldnt you make sure the running game was going nowhere and take your chances against Brodie? I sure would. Thats my only fear. You have a rookie RB playing against Merriman and Co. (who need a win badly) and Kolby wont sneak up on them this week after what he did against Oakland.

Jeez, this is a tough decision.