[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander or K. Smith

circlejerks

Our roster has to be finalized before Sunday start of games for rest of the season. I currently have Alexander on IR so...

I either have to activate him fro IR or release him but if I activate him I have to release one of the following players to maintain roster requirements for playoffs... when I release him no one can pick him up including me during the playoffs or for this week ... ( rosters frozen )

Steve Smith - Carolina * stud when QB throws to him

Chris Henry - Cincy * easy playoff schedule

J Fargis - Oak * solid starter but tough playoff schedule

K. Smith - KC * solid starter but L. Johnson coming back ?

S. Alexander * back to starting ..may want to prove something in the playoff run ?

Who would you release out of these 5 people ? Playoffs begin next week

Our roster has to be finalized before Sunday start of games for rest of the season. I currently have Alexander on IR so...

I either have to activate him fro IR or release him but if I activate him I have to release one of the following players to maintain roster requirements for playoffs... when I release him no one can pick him up including me during the playoffs or for this week ... ( rosters frozen )

Steve Smith - Carolina * stud when QB throws to him

Chris Henry - Cincy * easy playoff schedule

J Fargis - Oak * solid starter but tough playoff schedule

K. Smith - KC * solid starter but L. Johnson coming back ?

S. Alexander * back to starting ..may want to prove something in the playoff run ?

Who would you release out of these 5 people ? Playoffs begin next week

Guess I have to give more details. Alexander, if true to form, will be garbage. I may be harsh, but fact is that he's in a pass happy offense anyways.

Kolby is almost the equivalent of the Chatman situation except:

-Kolby is fresh and healthy

-Miami line is better

-Slightly better passing offense at KC

Drop Alexander or Steve Smith. Both are top picks, but what can you do? If Smith gets a good qb, u can plug him in. But with Alexander, how do you know? Ok?