[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who starts at RB

capostatus

so obviously im gonna start gore, question is who goes in RB2 and W/R flex

lendale white has been my #2 but has struggled the past couple weeks. is he ok to still start?

for flex im thinkin of goin with jerious norwood. my league awards pts for kickoff return yardage and he was good for 15 pts last week. dayne only got 9 for me plus norwood does have the big play ability. titans defense is good too so i dont think dayne is a very good start.

so the question is which 2 out of white, dayne, norwood, droughns start

Droughns and White

Droughns is expected to share carries with Derrick Ward, but he gets the carries around the end zone. I don't expect big yardage from him this week, but should pound 1 in the endzone.

White had all but cemented himself as a must-start player, then he turned in three straight subpar performances - two of which were against poor run defenses (Denver and Cincinnati). Tennessee has gone to more of a running back rotation in recent weeks. He won't have a huge game, but he is your better option than Dayne or Norwood.

Dayne isn't a great option against the Titans run defense, especially with Albert Haynesworth expected back. Houston will be airing it out more than running.

Norwood still doesn't get enough carries to be a fantasy starter anywhere, for any team. And if you are relying on kickoff returns for your points, they are playing the Rams, with Gus Frerotte at the helm. Norwood shouldn't see many returns.