[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Earnest Graham

BOARHOGZ

It's not over yet but close. Just gettting thoughts together for next year. What's everyone's take on Graham's value for next year. He's done extrememly well filling in for Caddy this year and prob a helluvalot cheaper and more durable. Thoughts?

RBBC :D

They will try to unload Caddy, probably won't have any takers. I think Graham keeps toting the rock. Caddy is toast.

too bad his top 10 pick contract isn't toast...

unfortunately benson has the same thing going for him....

2 years remaining on a 19 million contract. 15 mil was guaranteed, so cutting him loose would not be a monumental loss from a financial standpoint, cap hit would be an issue, but I don't think the Bucs are exactly strapped in that area either. To me, there just aren't enough financial barriers in place to make the Bucs go with an inferior player any longer.

2 years remaining on a 19 million contract. 15 mil was guaranteed, so cutting him loose would not be a monumental loss from a financial standpoint, cap hit would be an issue, but I don't think the Bucs are exactly strapped in that area either. To me, there just aren't enough financial barriers in place to make the Bucs go with an inferior player any longer.

my whole thing was...I don't think they are going to be able to move him and I don't see Gruden giving up on him this soon...

he appreciates how hard he runs with the ball...regardless how injury prone he has been...

I think that as long as Graham and Caddy are on the Bucs and healthy...I'll assume there will be RBBC...

also I don't think they'd cut him either...it's not worth the cap hit when they can use it to add a real QB that isn't over 35 and another WR...or an addition to the defense that is already promising...

Of course this is assuming he actually comes back from the injury, and in time to be effective next season. To assume as much may be foolhhardy, and assuming he can stay healthy any length of time even if he does make it back is even riskier.

Of course this is assuming he actually comes back from the injury, and in time to be effective next season. To assume as much may be foolhhardy, and assuming he can stay healthy any length of time even if he does make it back is even riskier.

I don't know...I am assuming of course...

but I almost expect him to rush himself back as almost every player does...because of how well Graham has played...

my whole thing was...I don't think they are going to be able to move him and I don't see Gruden giving up on him this soon...

he appreciates how hard he runs with the ball...regardless how injury prone he has been...

I think that as long as Graham and Caddy are on the Bucs and healthy...I'll assume there will be RBBC...

agree with everything you've said. Caddy actually ran well at the beginning of the year. Gruden likes him. Durability is a big issue. but i see absolutely no reason why they wouldn't use a two back system of some sort.

last I read he prob wont be ready by the beginning of training camp. So, he's playing from behind somewhat especially considering how well EG has played. On the other hand, like you said, because of that he'll push hard to get back toplaying shape. What are the chances EG gets unloaded instead? This will be his 5th year w/TB??

last I read he prob wont be ready by the beginning of training camp. So, he's playing from behind somewhat especially considering how well EG has played. On the other hand, like you said, because of that he'll push hard to get back toplaying shape. What are the chances EG gets unloaded instead? This will be his 5th year w/TB??

I don't see EG getting unloaded either....unless he tries holding out because he wants to get paid...