[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 Draft Websites

Bubba the Dudd

Trying to get my ducks in a row for next season. I commish a private league in the freebie Yahoo leagues.

We are happy with the software in-season. But we have a few needs during the draft that Yahoo does not support out of the box.

• Keepers with round specified
  • Stoppage of the timer/clock by the commish
  • Manual change of draft order (to accomodate trading picks)

MFL will support these needs. And I seem to recall that MFL allows a trial of their software for a few weeks. If true, we could sign up for a league, hold our draft and then back out. But I hate to do that, even though I am in two other leagues that use MFL.

So can anyone recommend a free mock draft or other website that will accomodate those needs?

Many thanks

MFL will let you use their software as long as you want without paying, and is absolutely one of the best tools you can use for your draft. It will do everything you said that you require. If you don't pay, you just don't get the weekly updates, live scoring, etc...

Thank you kindly gents. This answer closes the discussion as far as I am concerned. :D