[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather in New England

NavinRJohnson

weather.com has 30 mph winds and 70% chance of snow. It seems the chance of heavy snow is even better than 70%. Apparently, one to two feet of snow is possible! High winds can really affect this game and lower the Pats total to the level of mere mortal NFL teams.

So, it begs the question of NE must starts. Are Brady and Moss the only 2 Pats that are must starts?

My specific situation is I've got to pick 2 WRs. Wes Welker (in a possible blizzard), A. Johnson (Thurs. night with a very difficult matchup vs. the Denver corners) and Greg Jennings (in the dome in STL). The Texans Thurs. game further complicates things...Help please! Thanks.

Edited by NavinRJohnson

I'll be at the Pats game Sunday and yes! it's looking like high winds and 1 to 2 feet of snow will be on the ground during my tailgate. The snow should be over by game time but its to early in the week to be accurate. If it is really bad then obviously you want to stay clear of Welker and roll with Jennings.