[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gamers

devilwoman

Ok...if anyone uses xbox.com could you please email me....I need to find out if I have been banned from the site or not. I cannot find any email addresses or phone numbers to call concerning the forums on this site to find out why I cannot post to the forums. It says I have been denied the ability to post or reply in the forums and I want to know why :D Thanks

1-800-4MY-XBOX

Thanks...I did that...they only want console issues. However a guy took down my concern and said they would email me...that was a week ago. Nothing. I sent emails to the repair department and they indicated they only work on console issues....

If you have anyother thoughts let me know... :D

Thanks...I did that...they only want console issues. However a guy took down my concern and said they would email me...that was a week ago. Nothing. I sent emails to the repair department and they indicated they only work on console issues....

If you have anyother thoughts let me know... :D

Try re-registering....different computer if possible, (local CC or take a laptop to some internet cafe) w/ a different email addy.

By the way DW, you can't post pron there. :D

Try re-registering....different computer if possible, (local CC or take a laptop to some internet cafe) w/ a different email addy.

By the way DW, you can't post pron there. :D

XBOX accounts are tied to the machine. That way you can't "misbehave" on one and make a new account. It has its benefits, but this is one of the pitfalls.

You can try email Major Nelson. He's the XBOX Live Director of Programming. His email address is: Major@xbox.com . Montster might have some other ideas. It's weird that the regular line didn't work for you.

XBOX accounts are tied to the machine. That way you can't "misbehave" on one and make a new account. It has its benefits, but this is one of the pitfalls.

You can try email Major Nelson. He's the XBOX Live Director of Programming. His email address is: Major@xbox.com . Montster might have some other ideas. It's weird that the regular line didn't work for you.

Thanks Egret...I'll email him and ask what is up. I do not use an online access...I am strickly a single homebody player...maybe someday I will play on line but for now I am content with playing friends at my home if the game permits. Thanks again...