[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early results from NH

CaP'N GRuNGe

The Hart's Location folks also vote just after midnight. I think there's about 6 people in town. :wacko:

Here's my early NH primary report.

I live in a town of just around 6,000 people in heavily republican southern NH. I had to wait outside in a very long line to vote today. Thank God it was 60 outside today. There were many first time voters registering today. If you're an independent, you can choose which ballot to take. If you're party affiliated, you get what you get and you can't switch. Early reports of record turnout will probably be right on the mark.

I witnessed a large number of folks taking democrat ballots when given a choice. Now, ordinarily I'd assume they were out to submarine Hillary, but with the republican race being so hotly contested, they really couldn't afford to do that. Interesting. Also, there's been an inordinate amount of democrat signage around the area too. You almost never see that around here.

For the first time in my life, I was offered a chance to be part of exit polling. :D I can't believe anyone would even bother coming to my town for that. :D

9.63% IN: CLINTON 38; OBAMA 36; EDWARDS 16; RICHARDSON 4; KUCINICH 2

9.96% IN: MCCAIN 37; ROMNEY 28; HUCKABEE 12; PAUL 8; GIULIANI 9; THOMPSON 1

Not looking that bad for Hillary so far. :D

The media overhyped her demise.

With Huckabee way behind, looks like Romney may hold onto his lead in delegates.