[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Pres. Caucus

BeeR

Well?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. So who would you probably vote for if they get the nomination?

• Clinton
    • Obama
    • Edwards
    • Other Dem (name)
    • Huckabee
    • McCain
    • Romney
    • Paul
    • Other Rep (name)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like listening to obama talk, but every time he goes into any detail at all on his economic policies, i wince. hell, every time he goes into detail on almost ANYTHING, i wince. i dunno, the more i learn about the guy, the less i think of his policies. he seems to be getting by on "image" and a lot of hot air about "hope" and "change".

hmmm, I surprised that you didn't respond to my post with a comment arguing the only reason I don't like some of Obama's economic policies is because I don't like Obama himself and hence I would be against any policy that Obama proposed.

(Because that was pretty much your response to me when I criticized Bush's economic proposals several years ago.)

hmmm, I surprised that you didn't respond to my post with a comment arguing the only reason I don't like some of Obama's economic policies is because I don't like Obama himself and hence I would be against any policy that Obama proposed.

(Because that was pretty much your response to me when I criticized Bush's economic proposals several years ago.)

i think it's pretty clear that there is one guy of those two you will give the benefit of the doubt, and the other guy you will give doubt of the benefit.

i'd just say it just speaks to how truly BAD obama's economic proposals are that someone like you, who is admittedly dying to jump on his nutsack, can't quite look beyond them.