[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shockey to decide if he'll attend Super Bowl?

tonyr0802

You'll notice that since Shockey went down, not only has Toomer shined but Steve Smith has started to assert himself as well.

Steve Smith was hurt most of the season, not to mention he's a rookie. His emergence as of late has nothing to do with Shockey (the two haven't played together since week 2). But I agree on the Toomer front though.

The team leaders and/ or coaches need to sit him down, tell him to put his ego in check and let his play speak . Or else, he will be moving on.

I believe he wants to contribute he just needs to understand /realize that his behavior can be a negative. If he could chill out and just do his job he would garner a lot more respect, not just locally but league wide imo.

ok, thanks for answering the question.

i think he will be 'moving on' then.....that dude aint gunna change.

Anyone else think Shockey was an embarrassment to himself when they showed him during the game? Much rather be in the booth knocking some brews back with my boys than to be down on the sideline with my team encouraging them and offering insight/mentoring. True team mates contribute in any capacity they can.

Sorry to bring negativity up at a time when Giants fans are at an all time high, but couldn't not point out what an ass he has shown himself to be. Carry on the celebrations :wacko: