[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCain used Nixon-like tactics.

evil_gop_liars

As much as I dislike Romney, the guy has a point. As governor of a state he really does not need to weigh in on matters of war and peace. I will not fault him for that.

he declared his candidacy for president a week or two after he made that comment. in any case, what romney was whining about was mccain saying he was talking about timetables. well, he WAS talking about timetables, and generally trying to stay out of the fray on that issue, and that's all mccain was saying.

As much as I dislike Romney, the guy has a point. As governor of a state he really does not need to weigh in on matters of war and peace. I will not fault him for that.

If you tell me that Romney has never weighed in on issues that were not in his gubenatorial mandate before this, i will aplaud the fellow, but somehow i doubt this is the case....