[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leon Kotsky

Brentastic

For those of you that didn't make it 7 pages deep in DMD's 'Greatest guitarist' thread - well I just hope you give this a listen, I posted these two videos in DMD's thread but thought they deserved their own thread. Anyways, I hope all of you music lovers will take a listen to Leo Kottke below (with headphones if possible) and hear the true one man band.

For those of you that didn't make it 7 pages deep in DMD's 'Greatest guitarist' thread - well I just hope you give this a listen, I posted these two videos in DMD's thread but thought they deserved their own thread. Anyways, I hope all of you music lovers will take a listen to Leo Kottke below (with headphones if possible) and hear the true one man band.

Thanks Brentastic! This was a very gracious post. I share your feelings that Leo Kottke is one of the greatest players ever. (if not the greatest) Sometimes guitar players are overlooked because they are not electric. It's nice to have a common bond with a board member that is not related to football.

Thanks Brentastic! This was a very gracious post. I share your feelings that Leo Kottke is one of the greatest players ever. (if not the greatest) Sometimes guitar players are overlooked because they are not electric. It's nice to have a common bond with a board member that is not related to football.

No problem - I agree, the solo artist usually don't attract the attention that someone who has a full band. I named my dog after Leo Kottke.