[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So is anyone watching Dave Ramsey tonight?

polksalet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case, I doubt Ramsey is catering to folks who are looking at an estate tax problem upon their death. But for the vast majority of folks, convertible term is the way to go. He's right about that.

I don't deny that...but what of a history of diabetes in the family amongst the men lets say..obviously convertible term is the way to go...unless you cannot afford the permanent price at the later ages. double edged sword. I usually use a little of permanent and a bunch of term.....that way there is some around at later ages...no matter what their health.

"Endorsed Local Provider"

Basically he sends you to school to know how he does things and how he expects the elp to treat his listener/reader/students. He doesn't want the typical pitchman giving them advice, he wants someone who will teach them why the should do what they are being told. I actually talked to an elp this morning about some insurance on my mom-in-law. I have to say he was the most courteous salesman (Ag Edwards affiliate) I have ever dealt with. We talked for 20 minutes after he decided he could not help us. Dave is not a licensed, broker, cpa, or attorney and but he has a lot of elp's who are..

That was my point....scroll up and review as necessary.

Liar, I have never heard him refer to his elp's as Christians, good or not, Liar. Of course you do not even know what elp stands for liar, liar.

Is this your theme song?

You can call me what you wish, but I have listened to Dave Ramsey in the past and was a frequent caller to his program....complained about his claim of "put your money in a large cap growth fund and make 12%!!!!! LOL. Yeah...notice how he backed way off that statement. You must be a Christian to be an ELP provider. Just because I don't give a Athenae what it stands for....I knew disco fever baby! it was. go along with your brainwashing and run along.

You can call me what you wish, but I have listened to Dave Ramsey in the past and was a frequent caller to his program....complained about his claim of "put your money in a large cap growth fund and make 12%!!!!! LOL. Yeah...notice how he backed way off that statement. You must be a Christian to be an ELP provider. Just because I don't give a Athenae what it stands for....I knew disco fever baby! it was. go along with your brainwashing and run along.

:wacko: lightweight :D