[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

life insurance question

dmarc117

what do they test for? what do they ask? tia

Send me a pm if you are worried about something...I shouldn't really put on a page of the message board insurance company secrets!!! lol

BTW, they ask for virtually everything last ten years. Just remember, if it isn't in your doctors chart or will show up on a blood test or arrest record....you don't have it nor have you done it.

Send me a pm if you are worried about something...I shouldn't really put on a page of the message board insurance company secrets!!! lol

BTW, they ask for virtually everything last ten years. Just remember, if it isn't in your doctors chart or will show up on a blood test or arrest record....you don't have it nor have you done it.

lol...im pretty clean.....i think. non-smoker, drink occasionally. just have high choloesterol that is being corrected with meds. do i have to disclose that on im meds? tia

lol...im pretty clean.....i think. non-smoker, drink occasionally. just have high choloesterol that is being corrected with meds. do i have to disclose that on im meds? tia

You need to disclose it. They'll find out anyway through your medical records.

they ask about risky hobbies (scuba, base jumping, flying, etc). The ask about recreational drug use (past and present). Tabacco use is another big one. STDs, ANY hospital stays, surguries, and doctor visits. They want to know about allergies, how much and how often you drink booze, and how often you travel internationally. They also ask you these questions two or three times in different formats to make sure you answers are consistent. They take urine and blood tests, and will get all your records from your primary care physcian.

Don't lie about anything. If you die and they find out they won't pay your beneficiary.

they ask about risky hobbies (scuba, base jumping, flying, etc). The ask about recreational drug use (past and present). Tabacco use is another big one. STDs, ANY hospital stays, surguries, and doctor visits. They want to know about allergies, how much and how often you drink booze, and how often you travel internationally. They also ask you these questions two or three times in different formats to make sure you answers are consistent. They take urine and blood tests, and will get all your records from your primary care physcian.

Don't lie about anything. If you die and they find out they won't pay your beneficiary.

two year contestability unless the insurance company can prove fraud. All good info....except I know of no insurance company that actually tests for illegal drugs....like I said, if it is not in your doctors records, arrest record, or currently in your blood and urine....then no, never, none. Anything else I call loose lip syndrome. BTW, it is only a matter of time before insurance companies start doing gene mapping...so get it while you can!!!!

Also, if you just started taking Cholesterol meds...wait a bit. most insurance companies want a ratio under 7 to get preferred rates.

What the Shiz said; also, the company I work with only goes balls deep on coverage over $250k (which, if you get a mortgage + kids, you WILL need at some point).

Plus, if you commit suicide more than 2 years after the policy is is purchased, insurance still pays out. :wacko: