[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report on Sirius about Moss

peepinmofo

+1...Moss at the #1 spot, Brown at #2, Curtis in the slot (a la Welker), a healthy LJ Smith...and, oh yeah, Westbrook coming out of the backfiled would have amazing to watch.

There can't be anyone claiming the Eagles are trying to make one last hard run at it with McNabb at the helm. He asked for playmakers, and they are doing their best on both sides of the ball. It'll be interesting to see, if the Eagles finally, truly realize they need a playmaker at WR, how hard they'll persue one in a trade.

Lito Sheppard, 2008 2nd rounder, 2009 1st rounder for Fitzgerald??

I'm sorry, didn't they have one in TO?

Like I said in the other Moss thread when this news broke, I am shocked. I never thought Randy would take a 3 year deal, I don't care how much is guaranteed. At age 32, Marvin Harrison signed a 7 year, $67 million extension. (That makes him better, right WaterMan?) This was Randy's last big contract. I'm surprised he didn't try to break the bank. I was dead wrong.

Last big contract? I thought he was slow and old after Oakland. I'm glad you can predict shelf life for people who are more in shape than you will ever be in.

Not everyone needs money plus to cover doctor bills for being fragile. *cough* Harrison go down faster next time *cough*

Last big contract? I thought he was slow and old after Oakland. I'm glad you can predict shelf life for people who are more in shape than you will ever be in.

Not everyone needs money plus to cover doctor bills for being fragile. *cough* Harrison go down faster next time *cough*

I never said he was slow and old. I actually predicted a decent year for Randy. Not a record-breaking year, mind you. But at least I made a prediction. Unlike you. If you think Moss will get more money in three years at age 34, you are mistaken.

I'm glad you can have intense man-love for a player who is more in shape than you will ever be in as well. :D

I guess Randy Moss is about as good as Javan Walker, right WaterMan? :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook

Like I said in the other Moss thread when this news broke, I am shocked. I never thought Randy would take a 3 year deal, I don't care how much is guaranteed. At age 32, Marvin Harrison signed a 7 year, $67 million extension. (That makes him better, right WaterMan?) This was Randy's last big contract. I'm surprised he didn't try to break the bank. I was dead wrong.

:wacko:

You clown, Hook said he was wrong and admitted it... Why are you still arguing the point?

You clown, Hook said he was wrong and admitted it... Why are you still arguing the point?

Because my keyboard is hyperfast.

I guess Randy Moss is about as good as Javan Walker, right WaterMan?

Can someone tell me who this Javan is? What college did he go to? :wacko: