[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Tribute, to wedgie, yuke, driveby's wench

H8tank

Guest Chappy

So in my short time here, I've learned that H8 is one of the life's of the party here and for sure, a great fire-starter. :D

Realizing that those responses are more the norm than the exception in our Country today, I had no choice but to just sit back and be entertained. There was some really comical lines in there.

-------------------

"Ok, I'm a little bit mixed up over the Palestinians and the Israelis. Which one is throwing the rocks?"

--------------------

"What is a mosque?"

"Don't have any idea."

"Wanna guess?"

"An Animal."

-------------------------

"Which state does KFC come from?" (mind you asked a black guy)

"What the chicken? I don't know. I really don't know." (laughing)

"Okay, do you know what KFC stands for?"

"Kentucky Fired Chicken, right?"

--------------------------

"What are Hiroshima and Nagasaki famous for?"

"Uhhhhh..Judo-wrestling?"

---------------------------

"How many Eiffel Towers are there in Paris?"

"I say, about ten."

-----------------------------

:wacko:

Edited by Chappy

Guest Chappy
---------------------------

"How many Eiffel Towers are there in Paris?"

"I say, about ten."

-----------------------------

The best part was just now when I was reading some of these questions to my wife and I got to this one and while she was laughing my 6 year old shouted out, "Jeez!! there's only one! I saw it on Wonder Pets."

:wacko::D

those clips are so disingenuous. I image everyone here could probably answer every question. I hardly think the US has cornered the market on dumb people.

When I was in Sweden once, someone mentioned how Americans were geographically challenged and I mentioned that I lived in California which was about the same shape as Sweden but with roughly four times as many people in it. And we have 50 states - "how many states can you name?"

How many states can a brit correctly name and show where it is on a map?

England has 50 million people. The US has over 300 million.

The US has 3.7 million square miles. England has 50 THOUSAND square miles.

It is easier to know about world geography when a country only covers 1.4% of the land mass of the US.

As I told people over there, call me when you have a real country...

those clips are so disingenuous. I image everyone here could probably answer every question. I hardly think the US has cornered the market on dumb people.

When I was in Sweden once, someone mentioned how Americans were geographically challenged and I mentioned that I lived in California which was about the same shape as Sweden but with roughly four times as many people in it. And we have 50 states - "how many states can you name?"

It is easier to know about world geography when a country only covers 1.4% of the land mass of the US.

:wacko:

Plus we beat their ass!

word

(And I use a similar argument when people question why Americans typically can only speak one language.)

Here maybe but I've seen some pretty scary polls where HS graduates can't answer pretty simple questions about our history. But then George Bush was a history major at Yale and didn't even know about Brown VS the The Board of Education. It makes you wonder.