[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFBC-Baseball

Sir Loins of Beef

If you ever wonder how you would do againest the best in fantasy baseball--you should give it a shot-- Saturday, I participated in the main draw in the NFBC which Fantasy Sports sponsors and came away feeling the owners we have here at the huddle would be very competitive in their big leagues.. Like the WFFC it is a pretty expensive output $1300 to enter for a chance at a prize of 100,000 for 1st. There are 27-15 team leagues and besides the main prize if you come in 1st 2nd or 3rd in your 15 team league you will get a payout(5,000-2500-1300) as well as payouts to the top 20 teams overall. The scoring is 5-5 roto with weekly lineups anyway I drafted in Orlando 1 along with 3 past champions and a couple of magazine writers-internet writers and from position 4 came away with a pretty balanced team--so here it is 15 teams --30 rounds

c-C.Ruiz-17

c-R.Doumit-23

1b-Knoerko-6

2b-Polanco-12

ss-Reyes-1

3b-Encarnacion-9

mi-A.Hill-11

ci-N.Johnson-22

of-Berkman-2

of-Hart-3

of-M.Ramirel-4

of-McLouth-16

of-Kubel-18

U-G.Anderson

sp-Verlander-5

sp-j.Shields-7

sp-J.Vazquez-8

sp-Marcum-19

spW.Rodriquez-21

P-Broxton-14

p-Marmol-13

p-Percival-15

p-Corpas-10

Bench

W.Balentien-of

B.Barton-Stl-of

A.Ramirez-2d-cws

S.Pods-30

Colon-27

Kershaw-25

Fuentes-24

Not exactly a powerhouse but feel the stragedy of going middle relievers instead of 4th or 5th string pitchers will only help in the long run for averages. Anyway there you go any comments or questions are most welcome

Suprised Berkman lasted back to you nice pick. and getting Manny in the fourth is nice(been noticing he is dropping in drafts), Good staff and you have 3 potential closers. Not a bad team at all, you need McClouth to pan out to be competative in steals. How you feel about it?

12 team drafts tonite should be a cinch now.

Edited by SLAYER

After going over the top fifty scoring in the leagues for the last 2 year 179 steals gets in the top fifty--yes I need McClouth to stay healthy in Pittsburgh and get 25 or Pods to actually get a job in Colorado to be around 180 in my projections--also weak at the moment at pitcher number 4, but alot is riding on one of my bench players actually making a difference--as is feel the team will be competitive