[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

March Madness, here I come!

peepinmofo

So I got 2 tickets today for Fridays games here in Tampa. Im not even sure who is playing, but I also found out they are in a suite! Talk about a kick ass way to watch the tournament! :wacko:

I guess I wouldn't mind doing that one year but I do prefer being in front of a TV or multiple TV's preferrably at a bar. This year though I'll be in my living room.

Have fun. 1st round games can be great or duds, hopefully you get at least one good one.

A few years ago, I bought some tickets to the sub regional here in Raleigh. They were nothing all that great, in fact they were about as crappy as seats go but I still had a blast. Four sessions meant I was able to invite a few different friends to join me. I got to see the Manhattan Jasper upset Florida in a 12 beats 5 game and that was pretty exciting. Especially since the guy I brought was my boss at the time and was a Florida alum.

So I got 2 tickets today for Fridays games here in Tampa. Im not even sure who is playing, but I also found out they are in a suite! Talk about a kick ass way to watch the tournament! :wacko:

If you are going to the evening session, you'll be seeing my 12-seed Villanova Wildcats upset Clemson. My boss is going too (though he doesn't have tix yet).

let me know if you have extras, and if they are solid seats...he'll pay for quality.

If you are going to the evening session, you'll be seeing my 12-seed Villanova Wildcats upset Clemson. My boss is going too (though he doesn't have tix yet).

let me know if you have extras, and if they are solid seats...he'll pay for quality.

Don't sleep on Clemson

Two years ago I got tix to the games here in DC, the ones where George Mason beat UCONN to go to the Final 4. Even being a UCONN fan wasn't enough to dampen the excellent bball and exciting atmosphere for the three games I went to. I'd be tempted to score tix again this week but I'm doing a bourbon and basketball thing at my place for 4 solid days this year. You'll have an awesome time I'm sure!

Wow, too bad the Tampa games sucked so badly. Couple of yawners so far.