[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yzerman is a hockey God.

Foosball God

Without the Captain the Wings would probably be packing their golf shoes right now. This guy is all heart, playing on an injured knee and is still the best player on the ice for either team.

The Wings have dodged a bullet and climbed back into the series. There is still a lot of work to do, but I think some of the old confidence is coming back. Now if we could just get Hull to score a couple goals we'll be in business.

Every series is a dogfight and it's just the first round. If all the higher seeds advance it's Wings/Blues and Avs/Sharks so the intensity won't die after round one.

God I love playoff hockey! biggrin.gif

Playoff hockey rules. These 10:30 eastern time starts have got to stop. It really stinks going to sleep at midnight not knowing the outcome of the game. I'm glad the old men have tied it up. I didn't catch the last two periods, but Vancouver looked a little off. It was almost as if the two teams switched uniforms between games two and three.

Every game I have watched during this second season has been great. Playoff hockey does not disappoint. cool.gif

i live in California and was not able to see the game, so listened to it on the internet and watched a great LA/avs game. Wings are really playing like a new and improved version during last two games. Am hoping it continues when they return to their home ice......Yzerman is now up on Forsberg by a (possibly) insurmountable number of points. Soon we won't have to read Azello's obnoxious tag line again. You're all welcome. GO STEVE. he is playing great, but so are Chelly, Drapes, and Shanny. The Wings are warriors and shall not be denied.

Guest Azazello13
Originally posted by redwings.cup:

Yzerman is now up on Forsberg by a (possibly) insurmountable number of points.

since when is 1 an insurmountable number?