[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tide has turned, Wings have>>

redwings.cup

established what they needed to in game #3. Cloutier looked like a different player (a lesser player) in game #3 than he did in game 1. Take it from a Wings fan who remembers watching Ozzie let in some playoff softies over the past few years. The freak goals like Lidstrom really mess with a young goalie's confidence. Also, did you see how hard Stevie and Sergei worked to get Shanny the third lamp-lighter!!!???? Wings were hitting better and skating better away from the home ice pressures.

I missed game #2 (golfing, like the rest of you, i'd rather "do something" than watch something even if it involves my favorite franchise! Go Wings. look as if i'll win my signature line bet, too. Wings series to go 7 while the avs (note small letters) will go 4 or 5. Gives THE CAPTAIN a few more games to work his magic.

Originally posted by redwings.cup:

established what they needed to in game #3. Cloutier looked like a different player (a lesser player) in game #3 than he did in game 1. Take it from a Wings fan who remembers watching Ozzie let in some playoff softies over the past few years. The freak goals like Lidstrom really mess with a young goalie's confidence. Also, did you see how hard Stevie and Sergei worked to get Shanny the third lamp-lighter!!!???? Wings were hitting better and skating better away from the home ice pressures.

I missed game #2 (golfing, like the rest of you, i'd rather "do something" than watch something even if it involves my favorite franchise! Go Wings. look as if i'll win my signature line bet, too. Wings series to go 7 while the avs (note small letters) will go 4 or 5. Gives THE CAPTAIN a few more games to work his magic.

Don't f'n jinx them. It was only one game, they still have a lot of work to do.

Glad to have you back Redwing.cup. People were saying that you had committed suicide after game 2. I have noticed a tendancy of yours to suddenly disappear when the Wings get their ass handed to them...

Originally posted by redwings.cup:

look as if i'll win my signature line bet, too. Wings series to go 7 while the avs (note small letters) will go 4 or 5. Gives THE CAPTAIN a few more games to work his magic.

You're bragging about the possibility of winning a sig-line bet over a guy who hasn't played in a year because he will play less games than your guy? I'm beginning to think Redwings.cup is the hockey alter-ego of DaBears...

[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: chiefs ]

Guest Azazello13
Originally posted by chiefs:

You're bragging about the possibility of winning a sig-line bet over a guy who hasn't played in a year because he will play less games than your guy? I beginning to think Redwings.cup is the alter-ego of DaBears...

forsberg: 5 points in 2 games and getting stronger

yzerman: 5 points in 3 games

i like my chances, unless the avs sweep and detroit manages to make a 7-game series out of this.

btw, forsberg has already scored a goal, so that particular "bet" offered by .cup has already been blown by the wayside.

i'm hear, loud and proud, but just came off a weekend bender/golf fantasia with some NC buds. look... i want you all to know and understand. the bet thing was zello's.... not mine. it's for total points in the first round. don't burden the board with all the "what ifs"? Go wings 9in 7 now)