[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kentucky derby

hooknladder

Is Big Brown a super horse? Maybe something with a little better price comes in. I'm @ least gonna toss in a couple of the longer shots in...alot of good horses with BIG prices.

1. Pyro

2. Big Brown

3. Dennis of Cork

4. Tale of Ektai

I'm still riding they Pyro wagon. I would like to think that he just hated the surface last out. I do think he may be the only hope for a Triple Crown. Big Brown can haul ass but I'm not sure his style fits something like the Belmont. I'd like to see a TC once in my life.

I'm hoping some rabbit goes crazy forcing Big Brown to the lead on a quick pace. Pyro hangs back and picks off the field at the end.

Edited by Sleeping King

nope. changed my mind. I'm off Pyro, looks like he had a crappy workout. heres how I'm feeling lately..

1. Colonel John

2. Big Brown

3. Dennis of Cork

...yeah, that feels better.

Uggh that workout sucked. There is also a rumor he has chips. Screw it, I'm sticking with him and hopefully now I can get a nice price. I have a feeling Big Brown and Colonel John are going to be bet down hard. Anything lower than 5-1 in this wide open of a race is not a good enough price for me.

My "sleeper" is Monba. I'm a Pletcherite. Hopefully he stays around his 15-1 ML. I'll box him and Pyro in a few exotics.

That said I seem to be the master of picking the Derby. The last three years my top horse have been. Hard Spun, Bluegrass Cat and Afleet Alex. :wacko:

Guest Chappy

I have a buddy who really knows his stuff and is into horse racing big time. He told me the horse to play is Tale of Ekati. He told me that's where his big money is going for sure.

He also said, and I should mention that even though I enjoy the pony races I'm not knowledgable at all on the topic, that if you want to play a trifecta? some other horses to take a shot on are Pyro and Monba.

Uggh that workout sucked. There is also a rumor he has chips. Screw it, I'm sticking with him and hopefully now I can get a nice price. I have a feeling Big Brown and Colonel John are going to be bet down hard. Anything lower than 5-1 in this wide open of a race is not a good enough price for me.

My "sleeper" is Monba. I'm a Pletcherite. Hopefully he stays around his 15-1 ML. I'll box him and Pyro in a few exotics.

That said I seem to be the master of picking the Derby. The last three years my top horse have been. Hard Spun, Bluegrass Cat and Afleet Alex. :wacko:

don't be to hard on yourself, those were all good horses. Colonel John seems to like the distance.

I have a buddy who really knows his stuff and is into horse racing big time. He told me the horse to play is Tale of Ekati. He told me that's where his big money is going for sure.

He also said, and I should mention that even though I enjoy the pony races I'm not knowledgable at all on the topic, that if you want to play a trifecta? some other horses to take a shot on are Pyro and Monba.

I was on to Tale until my buddy pointed out to me today that he could'nt catch a hurt War Pass in a race that was full of speed and made for stalking. and a crappy post.