[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Round 3 - Menudo Invitational Tourney of Hotties

Menudo

Final 8  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Region 1 (Actresses): 6 vs. 8

• #6 - Lacey Chabert
    • #8 - Ali Larter
  2. 2. Region 2 (Music / Actresses): 1 vs. 3

• #1 - Jennifer Connelly
    • #3 - Arielle Kebbel
  3. 3. Region 3 (Reality): 1 vs. 2

• #1 - Carrie Underwood
    • #2 - Katherine McPhee
  4. 4. Region 4 (Sports / Models): 1 vs. 6

• #1 - Allison Stokke
    • #6 - Jennifer Ellison

Region 1 (Actresses):

#8 - Ali Larter

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#6 - Lacey Chabert

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Larter wins 25-16

Region 2 (Music / Actresses):

#1 - Jennifer Connelly

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#3 - Arielle Kebbel

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Kebbel wins 25-16

Region 3 (Reality):

#1 - Carrie Underwood

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#2 - Katherine McPhee

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Underwood wins 26-15

Region 4 (Sports / Models)

#1 - Allison Stokke

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

vs.

#6 - Jennifer Ellison

Round 2 Picture

Round 1 Picture

Stokke wins 26-15

Edited by Menudo

these are some of the worst pics of Chabert I've seen....

you have found some decent pics from the rest, but her pics just make her look bad...especially her 2nd round pic...

Well, she is one of my favorites, but, there aren't a lot of great photos out there of her. I actually like her 2nd round pic. This round, I went with one of her face, that I thought looked good. To each their own I guess, but, I do really like Lacey.

Well, she is one of my favorites, but, there aren't a lot of great photos out there of her. I actually like her 2nd round pic. This round, I went with one of her face, that I thought looked good. To each their own I guess, but, I do really like Lacey.

they aren't that bad...but compared to some of the others...her pics aren't too revealing...

they aren't that bad...but compared to some of the others...her pics aren't too revealing...

I changed this rounds picture, but, it is kind of disappointing. She has only done two semi-revealing photo shoots. The new one with Maxim, which I already used, and one years ago with FHM, and the pictures are dark on those ones. :wacko:

I had no idea who Arielle Kebbel was until I opened up her picture. She was in an episode of SVU as a one of the girls in a clique of really hot girls who killed on of their friends. Cruel bitches rule.

She was also in a truly truly terrible straight-to-video movie that I watched with my wife. Ironically, Lacey Chabert was also in that movie. Arielle spent most of the movie half-naked. It was nice. The terrible movie was called Dirty Deeds. It's like the directors shot an R-rated movie, and then cut it down to PG in the editiing room. Awful.

I had no idea who Arielle Kebbel was until I opened up her picture. She was in an episode of SVU as a one of the girls in a clique of really hot girls who killed on of their friends. Cruel bitches rule.

She was also in a truly truly terrible straight-to-video movie that I watched with my wife. Ironically, Lacey Chabert was also in that movie. Arielle spent most of the movie half-naked. It was nice. The terrible movie was called Dirty Deeds. It's like the directors shot an R-rated movie, and then cut it down to PG in the editiing room. Awful.

I usually don't get involved in telling others how to vote, but, though I like Connelly, I don't think she should be beating Krebbel. She is like a hotter version of Mandy Moore, who I also like a lot. Oh, and I did see parts of that awful movie you are referring to.